The OAK 70.XTRA
the oak 70.XtrA is an adjustable premier series
spiral staircase that features solid oak wooden
stair treads and landing to complement and add
style to any interior living space. Surrounding the
full length of the staircase, the horizontal balusters
and railing design is visually unique when compared
to the traditional vertical baluster design of most
stairs. the staircase can be easily installed by
the homeowner in a single day using common
household tools. the oak 70.XtrA is available in
2 diameter sizes and is available in 2 choices of
color…hi-gloss black and hi-gloss White.
AvAilAble throughout the uSA, Arke
SpirAl And modulAr StAircASe kitS
cAn be built in A dAy by the AverAge
do-it-yourSelf home enthuSiASt.
• Standard kit includes 12 oak wood stair treads, a landing, a
complete handrail, and all necessary hardware and connectors.
• Diameters available include a 5 ft. 3 in. model and a 4 ft. 3 in. model.
• The height range for the standard kit is adjustable from
8 ft. 3 in. to 10 ft. 2 7/8 in. and with additional components,
can be installed to a maximum height of 11 ft. 9 5/16 in.
• Powder coat finished painted in either Hi-Gloss Black or Hi-Gloss White.
• Can be installed in a clockwise or counterclockwise rotation.
• Stair treads and landing are made of solid Oak wood with
a natural stain and a polyurethane protective coating.
• Balcony rail kits are available in matching color
and horizontal baluster and railing design.
• Handrail is manufactured from an aluminum core surrounded by a
soft PVC cover to allow the handrail to be curved at the time of installation
to accommodate the radius of the staircase.
• Rise between stair treads is adjustable from 8 3/8 in. to 9 ¼ in.
• Interior installation only.
• A complete installation guide is included in all kits and
an installation video is available upon request.
• Homeowner should consult with local building department
concerning building codes prior to purchase.