This is the secret
that the paint
want you to know!
Using ultra-pure inert gas,
Bloxygen (for “Blocks Oxygen”)
can be used to preserve
leftover finishes so you can
use every drop! No more
waste, no more crust,
no more hazardous waste.
Just spray Bloxygen, seal,
and store your leftover finishes
as long as you want. Works on
anything sensitive to oxygen or
Benefits of Bloxygen:
• Use all your finish, not just the first half
• Prevent changes in product chemistry during storage
• Save time by making finishing projects easier and cleaner
• Store your leftovers safely, in the original labeled container
• Reduce your hazardous waste / product loss
• Avoid paying a premium for small volumes of finish
• Improve the quality of the final application
• Eliminate spray gun clogs and jams
Learn more and purchase some at www.bloxygen.com
RELAX, IT’S NOT
PERMANENT Even though it may seem like one of the most important
decisions to make for your home, remember, paint can always be redone. If you take a little of the pressure off, you will be able to
easily decide on a color to com- plete the room. So, while you don’t want to just pick a random paint color at the store and buy several gallons haphazardly, you don’t need to stress about it either. This should be an exciting renovation project that is transforming your home, so have fun with it and you are sure to be satisfied with the results.
Editor’s Note: Lindsey Schroeder is the voice behind all social media accounts and blogs for Archway Construction, home renovators and remodelers that have served Metro-Chicago for over 27 years. She loves working with homeowners ensuring that the ideas in their heads make it into the final product in the best way possible.
of High Quality
With over 60 years
experience producing high
quality rollers and accessories,
your satisfaction is always 100% guaranteed.
Family owned and operated right here in the United States!